NDU Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, screening date, deadline and other relevant information. The cut-off mark is 150. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is August 20th. Screening begins August 27th and ends September 1st, 2018. Full details below;
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session shall commence from Monday, 16th July, 2018.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
PROCEDURE FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
The screening test is scheduled to hold from 27th August to 1st of September, 2018. We currently do not have the Original Post-UTME Past question for this school. If you can obtain it, please do. Upload it here to earn good money from it.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for direct entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2018.
The deadline for the online submission of Application Form is 20th August, 2018.
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.