Gombe State Poly Post-UTME [ND Full-Time] 2019: Cut-off, Price, Courses, Deadline. Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably quailified candidates for admission into the following full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) for the 2019/2020 academic session. The cut-off mark is 120. The cost of the form is N4,000. The deadline for registration is 24th September, 2019. See more details below.
1. ND-Computer Engineering.
2. ND-Electrical and Electronic Engineering
3. ND Science Laboratory Technology
4. ND-Computes Science
6. ND Business Administration and Management
7. ND Office Technology and Management
8. ND Public Administration
Candidates applying for admission must have scored 120 points and above in JAMB.
Two years four (4) semesters
Five (5) Credits passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects in SSCE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NTC or NBC O’Level Examination.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are to visit the Gombe State Polytechnic Admission portal via https://portal.gspb.edu.ng/
- Click on Create a New Account
- Fill in their Email Address and Click on the Verify Button.
- A Verification link will be sent to the email address, kindly click on it to verify email address.
- Proceed to choose the level and course you are registering for from the list of options.
- Choose Payment Option i.e Online (Card or Bank Transfer) or Bank Payment
- Proceed to Make Payment either online or Generate your Payment slip and visit any bank to make your payment.
- After payment is successful, you will be able to proceed to filling your bio-data, results and other credentials needed to apply for admission.
National Diploma (ND) Cost: N4,000
All completed forms must be submitted in hard copies to the Office of the Registrar on or before 24th September, 2019.